It is much easier to process your fare payment very convenient by using the latest and updated reloadable digital Peggo card. You need to create a Peggo login in order to utilize the Peggo card. The process is very easy and simple to use, you have to swipe the Peggo card with the help of the Peggo card reader against the farebox. You need to wait for a few minutes to get a beep sound and complete the process.
It provides numerous security features and very easy to reload to have your peace of mind. Your Peggo card will communicate to the farebox by using the embedded microchip. While swiping the Peggo card through the farebox reader via Smart card then it will deduct a single fare payment from the card which has stored value.
Process to get Peggo Cards
The entire transit riders who are aged 6 years and above are eligible to get their own Winnipeg Peggo card. Even though if you prefer to travel by bus, it is mandatory to register Peggo card. It is possible to get the Peggo cards by just dialing 311 number or through the online platform or even in person. If you have purchased the Peggo card through the online platform, then you will receive it through mail within 14 days at free of cost.
In person, you can purchase the Peggo cards at all Shoppers Drug Mart stores and entire 7-eleven stores across Winnipeg. If you wish to view the entire list of stores with its associated location to purchase the Peggo card then you can visit the official website for more information.
Peggo Card Online Registration
You can follow the below-provided instructions on how to register for a Peggo card through the online registration method:
- You can use Peggo register to get your card just by creating a new user Peggo account. For each member within your house should create an individual Peggo login The created user account will link directly to your Peggo card. Access the official website home page and press the Signup icon to create a new user account.
- As usual, you need to enter the basic information about the cardholder such as Name, Home Address, Date of birth, Email address, Contact number, and other few details. Then, click on the Next button.
- Choose your preferred Peggo Login Card type from the drop-down menu along with answering some security questions as well. Those security questions can use in case if you lost your Peggo card or experiencing your account login issues.
Registration Important Steps
The below-mentioned steps are most essential and need to be very careful while entering or providing that information:
- After completing the above section, the website will redirect you to access the Manage My Card section. This is the web page which allows you to register your Winnipeg Peggo Login Just tap the Register a Peggo Card icon and it will redirect you to enter your Credit Card information like its Serial number and associated CVV number. Be careful while entering your Credit card information.
- The rear of the card will contain the CVV number and as well the serial number of your Peggo card. Without any space, you need to input the 10-digit Peggo card serial number. Under the CVV box, the last 3-digit CVV number needs to be entered.
- In case if you are experiencing issues in identifying your card CVV number then you can make use of the image for registration. The image which is located above the CVV number on your card.
- Now finally, press the Register your Peggo card button to finalize the registration process.
After completing the Peggo card registration, it is mandatory to activate your card’s registration rebate on a bus.
Peggo Card Registration Methods
It is very simple and much easier to register your Winnipeg Peggo card. You can make use of the following three methods to register for your Peggo card within a few minutes:
- Visiting any one of the Winnipeg Peggo Customer Care Service Centers.
- By dialing 311.
- Through an online platform.
If you would like to register your Peggo card in person then you can visit any one of the below-mentioned Customer Care Service Centers:
- Transit Customer Care Service Center, SW Concourse Portage and Main.
- Transit Administration Office, B-414 Osborne Street.
- Millennium Library Transit Customer Care Service Centre, 251 Donald Street.
Importance of Peggo Card Registration
It is mandatory to get Peggo register in order to utilize the Peggo card. All the Peggo cards can use for Peggo login and also commonly referred to as Anonymous cards which do not include or attach anything to your card. In case if you lost your Peggo card then it is not possible to revert the credited fares to your card.
You can also recover your card’s remaining value even if your registered Peggo card is lost. For example, if your Peggo card was lost on Friday then your card’s remaining value will be automatically get transferred to the new Peggo card upon your service report. However, it is not possible to recover any fares that you had charged on or before Friday.
Peggo Card Benefits
Find below the list of benefits that you can gain from your registered Winnipeg Peggo card:
- The passengers can make transit travel much easier by utilizing the Special accessibility features like cognitive challenges, vision, and hearing.
- Users are allowing to check their card balance. Also, load the fare products just by dialing 311 or through online platform.
- There are numerous languages available to display the Passenger display information. You can choose your preferred language by changing your Peggo card’s Settings.
- It is also possible to enable the auto-reload of the fare products automatically to your Peggo card.
- You can auto-reload the 28-days e-pass directly to your Peggo card and it will automatically get updated and does not require getting another pass for using your registered Peggo card.
Your Peggo card which is properly registered will allow you to access your Peggo login without any issues.
You may also like: Peggo not working on Android and how to solve it