Kik is one among the most popular and best app that executes on both Android and iOS mobile phones. This application (runs two Kik accounts) is much similar to other different messaging apps like Whatsapp and Viber. The most important difference that makes the Kik app unique from other apps is the sense of anonymity that offers to its users.
Similar to Viber and Whatsapp, it is not required to enter your mobile number while registering for the Kik account. You can find numerous reasons you would prefer to run dual Kik accounts on your mobile phone. One of the important situations which you can easily understand is that to separate your personal life entirely from the business part.
With regards to this perfect situation, most people prefer to open two Kik accounts (installing Kik 2 iOS app on iPhone) for usage. Apart from your personal life, it is mandatory to keep your business strictly more professional and maintain it separately. Another situation is to maintain proper communication, separate Kik accounts to contact their family members and another way for friends.
Is it possible to use two Kik accounts on a single iPhone mobile device?
The answer is Yes, it is much easier and possible to use dual Kik accounts on your iPhone device. However, it is not possible to utilize two Kik accounts at the same time on your iPhone, according to the official website of Kik App. It is necessary to log out for any one of your Kik accounts before logging in to the next Kik account.
To create the second Kik account android, you have to use a different email address for your new account. One more disadvantage is that after logging out from one Kik account, its chat history will be automatically deleted from the account. So, ensure that you have not left any unread chat messages before logging out from that particular Kik account.
It is essential to export or save the Kik account chat history before utilizing the two Kik accounts on your Apple iPhone device. You can make use of the professional backing up and restoring Tool on your iPhone to save or export the chat history.
Prerequisites before utilizing Two Kik accounts on your iPhone Device
There are various software’s available across the online market to Backup & Restore Tool for your iPhone device. This is a simple and best solution to assist and manage your chat history (data and files) to work on your two Kik accounts before logging out from the appropriate account. With the help of those software’s, you can efficiently and easily export or back up the chat history without any data loss.
It is also possible to back up your iPad or iPhone data directly to your system without overwriting the existing files or data’s. There are 18 different types of data format to export from your backup files or on the iOS device.
- Your iPhone Data with Full Backup (including your Kik accounts data).
- Exporting the Kik account data from your iPhone to the system as a Backup process.
Your iPhone Data with Full Backup (including your Kik accounts data)
You can follow the below-provided steps to take a full backup of your iPhone data including the Kik accounts data as well:
- Within the left-hand side panel, select the Acquire Backup from iCloud & Device and press the option named Back Up Device.
- Now, you need to connect your iOS device (iPhone) directly to the computer and proceed with the next process.
- Your computer has to recognize your iPhone and the application will automatically startup.
- Choose the Full Backup option and press the BackUp icon to start the backup process.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a notification that the selected data was back up successfully.
You can view and also export the same data by using the backup or the restoring the device for later purpose.
Exporting the Kik account data from your iPhone to the system as a Backup process
You can export the Kik account data from your iPhone device directly to your computer as a backup option:
- Within the left-hand side panel, select the Export from Device and press the option named Export from Device.
- Select the Kik account data that you prefer to export and tap the Scan icon to start the device scanning process.
- After completing the scanning process, you can easily preview the exported data in detail and press the Export icon.
Upon successful completion, you can easily view the exported Kik account data on your computer.
Restore or View your Kik account data on your iPhone (Switch over Kik accounts)
In case, if you lost your Kik account data after switching over to different Kik account then you can utilize the backup file to restore the same on your iPhone device. Follow the below-mentioned tips for your reference:
- Restoring the previous backup on your iPhone after switching your Kik accounts.
- View your Kik account Data through iCloud or iTunes Backup after switching your Kik accounts.
Restoring the previous backup on your iPhone after switching your Kik accounts
Follow the below steps to restore your earlier backup on your iPhone device:
- From the left-hand side panel, choose the Restore Backup option and select the appropriate file to restore.
- You will be prompted with two options – Restore Partial Backup & Restore Full Backup.
- There are numerous differences between both options. However as of now, Partial Backup option will not work and it requires selecting the Restore Full Backup option.
- Read the disclaimer and connect your iPhone device directly to the computer. Once the connection is trusted, you can select the Restore & Preview option to view the restored Kik account data after the scanning process.
- Just preview the data files and press the Restore icon to continue.
- The Full Restore feature will replace the existing backup data on your computer.
- You can also utilize the Merge & Replace feature to merge the entire important data such as WeChat, WhatsApp, messages, contacts, and other required data to replace.
View your Kik account Data through iCloud or iTunes Backup after switching your Kik accounts
Follow the below steps to view your Kik account data through the iCloud or iTunes backup on your iPhone device (after switching the Kik accounts):
- Within the left tab, choose the Export option from the Backup & Device sub-menu.
- Tap the Export from the backup.
- Choose the appropriate backup from the available list and tap the Next icon.
- In case, if you prefer to restore the file from iTunes backup then please login to your iTunes account. If it is from iCloud backup, log in to your iCloud account.
- Select the Kik account data that you prefer to export and press the Scan icon to proceed with the scanning process.
- Once you preview the backup file, you can export the Kik account data and files to your system.
Most of the programs do not offer Partial Restore or Back-Up of Kik accounts data and files. You need to utilize this professional took to backup your two Kik accounts on your iPhone device since you do not have any other direct method to proceed with.
You may also like: Install Icestore iOS app without jailbreak on device